Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Damage my theme! Help!

Help me be clear codes of the templates forumbit_subforums, forumbit_depth3 and global.css ... As the repair? I think copying the default theme for MyBB be solved ... Thank you!

(01-27-2010, 11:55 AM)AlanB Wrote: Help me be clear codes of the templates forumbit_subforums, forumbit_depth3 and global.css ... As the repair? I think copying the default theme for MyBB be solved ... Thank you!

It depends on the theme you're using
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Currently use a modified default theme ... but these were default template until I made the mistake and I do not where them out ... Thank you!

I'm sorry but I do not understand if you still have the problem or not :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

If the problem is why I continue to ask that someone can pass me the default code templates so these pics ... achievement repair Thank you!

You'll need to get them from the default theme, you can install it by importing the xml that can be found in the install/resources folder