Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[DEVELOPMENT] MyXBL - Xbox Live statistics in profiles and postbits!

Hey guys, I'd just like to introduce you to my second plugin that I've been working on for a while. What a first post too =P

Basically, I'm a major XBox Live player and I've noticed a few requests for XBox Live plugins in the past. Since I've just started making plugins, I thought "what the heck? Let's give it a try". And so I did - MyXBL is the result.

MyXBL uses the Duncan McKenzie API to pull XBox Live statistics of XBox Live players and can already show quite a lot of information - just take a look at the below screenshots.

I currently only have member profile implementation, but I'll be adding a little something to the postbits too that can be turned off/on. I also hope to build in an XBox Live Leaderboard function of some sort if I can work out how/get the time.

So, here are the screenshots. Feast you eyes ^^

[Image: zlspqv.png]

[Image: 29x46a.png]

I hope to have the plugin out pretty soon with a few minor enhancements Big Grin

Cool, I'm looking forward to it Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Cheers. I'm having a few problems with what I want to do with the postbit though. For some reason, I can't get it to insert a new template into the postbit template... I think I just need a fresh set of eyes though =P

PM me with more info Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Already have Big Grin Cheers bro.

This is sweet! I think the postbit should only display the Gamerscore or else it would be too big.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

(05-15-2010, 02:35 PM)Winford F. Wrote: This is sweet! I think the postbit should only display the Gamerscore or else it would be too big.

I've already got an idea for that - don't worry ^^