Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Credits, New Payment Type, TOS Changed

A lot of things have been changing over the last few weeks. I've decided to work on a NewPoints plugin which is called Purchase Credits which I may end up releasing sooner or later (who knows?) and name it Purchase Points.

Previously you could only subscribe to our paid services using either PayPal subscriptions or using a manual AlertPay payment that would get you a lifetime subscription.

I've kept PayPal automatic / recurring payments for Premium ($7/Year) and Gold ($15/Month) but also added a new way to subscribe to our paid services.

You can now purchase Credits using AlertPay or PayPal and then spend those credits on Credits Subscriptions.
I've also created a plugin which allows Coupon Codes redeeming which gets you credits as well - this may happen on certain contests I may run here.

Due to these changes I was forced to alter our TOS so feel free to read them again.

If you've got any suggestions, feel free to give them, they're appreciated!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

How Can I get that Coupon Code Redeeming plugin? I like that plugin Big Grin

You cannot Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.