Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Credits!

Hello everyone,

I'm currently adding a new system to the website to allow more payment types. It's based on NewPoints and allows you to purchase "credits" with PayPal, AlertPay and Text2Pay.

With those credits you can subscribe to Premium or Gold just like you do with PayPal subscriptions.
The point is to allow those without a verified PayPal account to be able to subscribe as well and this time with more alternatives.

I was curious regarding your opinion though.

Credits will be non-refundable, if you deposit 10cc (which is equivalent to $10) and you spend 7cc on a subscription, the other 3cc will be non re-refundable and will be kept on your account for future usage.

Alternatively you can still use PayPal subscriptions of course.

Thank you!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This is an awesome idea for people who don't have a Visa, Good job Nervo!

I once tried a smspayment system but taxes were horrible, more than 60% for Chile, i can't remember the name though now =_=!

[Image: glas.png]

I'm more familiarized with Text2Pay but right now it doesn't accept many countries and from the ones available I only selected a few (USA, Australia, Canada, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, China).

I'm currently looking for more alternatives to see which one is more viable.

Another thing I've been thinking is turning this website into a 3rd party community website due to the amount of subscribers we have. Of course, the actual discussion would only be available to subscribers.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-16-2012, 07:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I'm more familiarized with Text2Pay but right now it doesn't accept many countries and from the ones available I only selected a few (USA, Australia, Canada, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, China).

Another thing I've been thinking is turning this website into a 3rd party community website due to the amount of subscribers we have. Of course, the actual discussion would only be available to subscribers.

No problem with that, i will find the method i used and warn you once i find it

I don't think it's a good idea to make the conversion instantly, u gotta make it slow, and privating, other wise it will end as mybb source, besides of the big subscriber quantity, there aren't much the active ones

It's a good idea though, i support it

[Image: glas.png]

It sounds good, or maybe not, but not bad at all.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

(02-16-2012, 11:24 AM)Glas Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 07:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I'm more familiarized with Text2Pay but right now it doesn't accept many countries and from the ones available I only selected a few (USA, Australia, Canada, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, China).

No problem with that, i will find the method i used and warn you once i find it

I don't think it's a good idea to make the conversion instantly, u gotta make it slow, and privating, other wise it will end as mybb source, besides of the big subscriber quantity, there aren't much the active ones

It's a good idea though, i support it

I don't think slowliness will help. I think giving that building the structure and have it ready for anyone who wants to use it is the most wise option. I don't want this website to become a MyBB Source copy, especially because half of the forums there won't exist here. I've got it planned on my head but I'll need to put it on a paper first to think about it and see if it's viable.

I need someone with an AlertPay account to test AlertPay payments. I've tested using Sandbox and it did fine but I'd like to be sure with a real account. If anyone's willing to test by paying 5 cents, I'd appreciate. Just let me know and I'll tell you what to do.

(02-19-2012, 01:13 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I need someone with an AlertPay account to test AlertPay payments. I've tested using Sandbox and it did fine but I'd like to be sure with a real account. If anyone's willing to test by paying 5 cents, I'd appreciate. Just let me know and I'll tell you what to do.
I'd be more than willing to help out. Let me just check if I can get 5 cents to my account (lol), since I've abandoned my AlertPay account when I got PayPal account Tongue

Alright PM me when you're ready Tongue I've just researched a bit and it seems AlertPay's minimum payment amount is $1 Sad I'll refund them back if possible though. Or if you want I can send you $1 and then you purchase the package I tell you to (which is going to be $1 for 1 Credit).

(02-20-2012, 04:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Alright PM me when you're ready Tongue I've just researched a bit and it seems AlertPay's minimum payment amount is $1 Sad I'll refund them back if possible though. Or if you want I can send you $1 and then you purchase the package I tell you to (which is going to be $1 for 1 Credit).
If you can send the $1 would be better, since I can't seem to find anyone that actually has AlertPay account with some credits on it Tongue