Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Credit Economy plugin request

Looking for a plugin like
http://prntscr.com/67vjf3

Not sure how they have done that kind find any plugin like this

Hi,

This forum is not forum plugin requests as I don't take free requests. If you want to hire us to code a plugin for you please post in Custom Plugins.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-21-2015, 05:41 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

This forum is not forum plugin requests as I don't take free requests. If you want to hire us to code a plugin for you please post in Custom Plugins.

pretty sure that's the whole point of buying Platinum nice to know you take notice of the members that pay...

(02-21-2015, 05:45 PM)matt6950 Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:41 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

pretty sure that's the whole point of buying Platinum nice to know you take notice of the members that pay...

You pay to access and receive support to the many free and paid plugins Diogo offers here.  You pay extra for a custom plugin.
[Image: 9Uv2bQq.gif]

(02-21-2015, 05:45 PM)matt6950 Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:41 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

Hi,

Feel free to quote the part of the Upgrade page which misled you believe that as you seem to be first to think that. I'll correct it so it doesn't happen again.

Regards,
Diogo
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.