Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Coupon Codes Generator 1.0

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
This plugin adds a new page to your forums.
This page contains a button and whenever users click it, it generates a coupon code which is sent to the Administrator's inbox as well as to the user's inbox.
Generated Coupon codes are saved in the database and can be accessed from the Admin CP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Coupon Codes.
Comes with NewPoints compatibility, you can set a price users must pay each time they generate a coupon code.

Page: MyBBRoot/couponcodes.php - it doesn't add itself to the header. You'll need to add it to wherever you want by editing your theme's templates.

Screenshots
[Image: settingsz.th.png]
[Image: 90990338.th.png]
[Image: pagei.th.png]
[Image: admincp.th.png]

Download
Plugin is attached to this post.

If you find any bugs, please report them please.

Attached Files
.rar   Coupon Generator 1.0.rar (Size: 145.9 KB / Downloads: 63)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

what is it use for? could you explain? seem to be so interesting Smile
Heart

Well atm the screenshots are down as imageshack is down too.
This is of interest to users that want to offer discounts of their service for example.
I could setup a new offer on this website where users with a coupon code would get a free subscription.
I could open the offer for one day and limit the number of seconds users must wait until they can click the generate button again to 3600 seconds (one hour) and set a 10% chance of winning.
That way, users could only try 24 times to generate a coupon code. If they success, I am PM'd with the coupon code and so does the user.
Coupon codes are logged and they can be accessed from the Admin Panel and the administrator can set the coupon code as used or not used or even delete it.
It comes with various features to allow a large range of websites to make use of it.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

wow.. so interesting! will try it first at localhost.. Smile
Heart

(01-03-2010, 11:49 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Well atm the screenshots are down as imageshack is down too.
This is of interest to users that want to offer discounts of their service for example.
I could setup a new offer on this website where users with a coupon code would get a free subscription.
I could open the offer for one day and limit the number of seconds users must wait until they can click the generate button again to 3600 seconds (one hour) and set a 10% chance of winning.
That way, users could only try 24 times to generate a coupon code. If they success, I am PM'd with the coupon code and so does the user.
Coupon codes are logged and they can be accessed from the Admin Panel and the administrator can set the coupon code as used or not used or even delete it.
It comes with various features to allow a large range of websites to make use of it.

Thanks for the extra info, this looks really nice.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Thanks

thanks, just nice...