Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Convert to Arabic Language

no , settings table is not , should I make it UTF-8 ??
Double post
I changed it but still same problem !!

Make sure you change the settings again now and set the name of the money to the arabic thing you want
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I think the problem is that I didn't save the language file as UTF-8 , I am translating again now . but I'm having another problem with the plugin . When I try to access the MyPlza turbo thing in the admin panel (not that one in the settings , the big one in the horizontal menu . It says that I don't have access to it . I am the admin of the forum .
Double post
Yeah , the problem was in the language file itself , I didn't save it as UTF-8 . now please check my other problem

Ok, regarding that problem, you don't seem to be the super admin. So go to admin permissions and edit your permissions so you can use MyPlaza Turbo panel Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah , it worked . I am still translating now .

Okay, once you're done feel free to make a new thread with the translated files, thank you Smile

Ok , and If you have any other nice plugins , I can translate them to Arabic , you can have me as your Arabic translator
Double post
Another issue , how can I translate the modulus language ??

The lang vars are inside the modules files itself. Take a look at how glas translated them Smile

yeah , found it .
btw : I want the plugin when it is activate to write in the Mybb Forum in the footer under :