Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Contest Creator 1.2

That's really weird, it's working here on the forum and on my test forum too.
Can you change the date by editing the contest please?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Still the same.
<br/><b>Double Post</b><br>
I'm gonna re-upload and reinstall. Maybe something went wrong in the upload
[Image: mystatssig.php]

Check out these other sites:
[Image: bannersox.jpg]

I don't think so :/ Can you create a temporary admin account for me please?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Updated first post with a new .rar which may fix a problem reported by Gordie

Uploaded with no problems to report.

Ok, Can you PLEASE make a test contest on your forum? I'm wondering it it fixed the problem Tongue

I added a contest. The problem seems to be fixed.

Thanks Smile

I downloaded it. Looks good. Good work!

Hi Pirata,
First - as promised before, you got paid.
Second - Sorry for the long time. I've been to the hospital most of the time between the last time we talked and now.
Third - I have a partial translation. As I have my AdminCP in English, I don't really need the admin lang file translated, but its in work and probably won't take more then a few days. I attached the forum lang file translated into Hebrew (has to be in UTF-8 without BOM).
Fourth - I have a few problem with this plugin:
1. How do I delete a contest? If I delete the created post the plugin recreates it as soon as I try to edit the contest in the AdminCP.
2. In the text template (in plugin's settings in the AdminCP) - how can I get it to insert the start date and end date automatically? Please remember that I write the text itself in Hebrew, but if you add (for example) '{enddate}' this would be written in English as its a replaced string and not something the user actually sees.
3. Why did you decide to put it on the "Tools & Maintenance" menu in the AdminCP and not in either the "Configuration" menu or "Forums & Posts" menu. In my opinion, this plugin is not either a tool nor a maintenance action and as such should (again, this is my own opinion) be placed in either of the menus I mentioned.

Attached Files
.zip   hebrew.zip (Size: 740 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
simplified translation of Occam's razor

[Image: 82pwtx]