Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Contest Creator 1.2

Check the first post lol
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Sorry lol, I never check the posts.

I still don't have enough boobies. Sad

I had 400 000 in the bank but I withdrew 10000 to donate you
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thanks Pirata! Smile All hail Pirata! Tongue

Edit: Any idea when you're gonna release MyPlaza v0.2.6?

Nope, I just know that I before I release MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.6 I must finish the update to MyCompany which allows admins to sell companies owned by other users.

* Fixed a small issue in passive hooks (just to make it easier for me to make upgrade files for modules)
* Added a new column in plaza_cat which name is 'hidden', if a category has this field set to 1 and HIDE_DELETED_CATEGORIES (at the the top of admin/myplaza.php code) is defined as 1, the category will not show up in Admin CP categories list. This is useful if you have the inventory/mycompany module installed and you have plenty of items and categories already filling up the categories & items list. Just edit the category and set the hidden setting to yes. There's also a new filter which you can use to view the hidden categories only. You can unhide a category by editing it and setting the hidden setting to no.
* Fixed a few "typo's"
* Improved function myplaza_send_pm() to allow a custom from uid
* Fixed a bug that when deleting a log entry, a success message would not show up. This was due to the fact that $lang->log_entry_deleted did not exist

This is what I've done so far Tongue just small things as I don't think it needs new features

I have a contest mader,
so I want that in that forum will show the name DANILO instead of the name Trinit...

How can i do?

Thx ;D

Which name? The username?

Yes! of the user if i write a contest it appear Trinit i want that appear Danilo!

Nice, am going to install it, really nice work Nervo.
Thanks!!
- Shadows.

Suggestion: multiple winners for a contest ( idk if this feature is there already, but would be nice if it isn't Tongue )

No there's only first place but I can add that in a future release.
@trinit it's not possible as it was you who created the thread