Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

ConsoleAddicted

Hi Pirata Nervo,

You own http://forums.consoleaddicted.com/, I am sure.

How do you do those yellow notices that you can close with the red button? All normal notices in any way like that, The user cannot close.

Thanks

It's jQuery + lots of code edits to the Important Notices plugin. It has a few bugs that I have fixed as well
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Can i suggest you make a plugin for it when your bored in future? Tongue

Nope, I don't really want to re-write the Important Messages plugin just to add the javascript feature Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

or make a tutorial on how you did it? lol

Nope since I don't actually remember what I edited. I've done this in January or something, it's been 4 months!

Darn. Ill stick in a request at mybb.com for now. Someone can be sure to Rip the feature from vBulletins notice feature where you can pick if its closable or not.

(05-30-2010, 07:33 PM)groovybluedog Wrote: Darn. Ill stick in a request at mybb.com for now. Someone can be sure to Rip the feature from vBulletins notice feature where you can pick if its closable or not.

I doubt that will happen

It might if i offer to pay someone - Just hope

(05-30-2010, 07:44 PM)groovybluedog Wrote: It might if i offer to pay someone - Just hope

Oh then you'll get something I guess Smile