Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Changes this Fall

Hey!

After some time spent thinking about this website, I have decided to alter the plans I had for it and therefore changing its future, for better.

This image shows a general idea of what will change:

Everything will be explained soon, but feel free to ask any questions you may have right now.

I want to make this website the best 3rd party MyBB website, and that will start this season.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I like most of it (if not all). We should encourage competition, not to fear it! That is what I like the most.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

I'm excited about the new stuff that will come to the forum. Finally I'll be able to contribute as well (e.g. plugin reviews).

If its not a secret I'd also like to know more about the "Certified Subscriber" thing. Will it be a new subscription plan or its just going to be a new rank which will give certain "certified subscribers" additional features and bragging rights?

+10 points to the new plans

il be waiting for them

[Image: glas.png]

Sounds really good. Smile Waiting for this changes...
Regards from Germany
Kenny
[Image: mybbservice_signatur.png]

(10-01-2012, 09:09 AM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: I'm excited about the new stuff that will come to the forum. Finally I'll be able to contribute as well (e.g. plugin reviews).

If its not a secret I'd also like to know more about the "Certified Subscriber" thing. Will it be a new subscription plan or its just going to be a new rank which will give certain "certified subscribers" additional features and bragging rights?

The existing plans will not be touched. For you to become a certified subscriber you must install the upcoming MyUpdates PHP extension on your server. It will allow the MyUpdates plugin to Click and Download plugins directly from our server.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-01-2012, 07:46 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: The existing plans will not be touched. For you to become a certified subscriber you must install the upcoming MyUpdates PHP extension on your server. It will allow the MyUpdates plugin to Click and Download plugins directly from our server.
Ah. Thanks for the explanation.
Also another question; Will there be any more premium plugins released in near future (*hint* credits system *hint*)?

Yes, that's exactly what's mentioned in the image Smile

(10-02-2012, 03:11 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yes, that's exactly what's mentioned in the image Smile
Oh, I just noticed it now. I don't even know how I could miss that Big Grin

I've edited the first post with an updated image. I've added a few more things and put a "completed" sign near what's completed.