Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Changes in subscriptions

(06-29-2010, 02:57 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I've come to a final decision.

I will no longer release plugins with MyBB 1.4.x support.
All my plugins (compatible with MyBB 1.6.x) will be released for free unless they allow the administrator to generate income from his website, e.g., MyDownloads.

The plugins listed in the following post will be ported to MyBB 1.6.x:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-Ch...9#pid41539

Subscribers' privileges will be changed to:
* Access to MyBB 1.4.x paid plugins.
* Access to MyBB 1.6.x paid plugins.
* Support for all my plugins.
* General MyBB support.

Non subscribers will have the following previleges:
* Access to MyBB 1.4.x free plugins.
* Access to MyBB 1.6.x free plugins (nearly all my plugins except plugins which allow the admin to generate income, as mentioned above).

I will not give general support neither plugins support to non subscribers.

Priority support will be removed since free users no longer can get support.

These changes will be applied once MyBB 1.6.x is released.

This is my final decision.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Sounds good. But please keep all the 1.4 plugins up for paid members because I still need a lot of them and I will not be updating to 1.6.
[Image: screenshot20100728at238.png]
Join us today! Smile

(06-10-2010, 02:38 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: What's important for you to know right now is that your current subscriber privileges/rights will change once MyBB 1.6 is out. More details will be given in the near future.

That means MyBB 1.6 will be released shortly? *hopes*

(07-02-2010, 10:41 AM)combus Wrote:
(06-10-2010, 02:38 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: What's important for you to know right now is that your current subscriber privileges/rights will change once MyBB 1.6 is out. More details will be given in the near future.

That means MyBB 1.6 will be released shortly? *hopes*

Well, I have no idea about that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This is a quote from Polarbear's blog, you may be interested in what he says:

Quote:On the 30th June MyBB 1.6 Beta 2 was released by the MyBB Group. This update to the unstable testing version of 1.6 included over 83 bug fixes and tweaks.

Also MyBB has changed from GPL to LGPL starting with Beta 2. This now allows plugins and things which interact with MyBB to be a licence other than GPL. (Not that we disallowed it anyway).

(07-31-2010, 07:58 PM)ByteHunter Wrote: This is a quote from Polarbear's blog, you may be interested in what he says:

Quote:On the 30th June MyBB 1.6 Beta 2 was released by the MyBB Group. This update to the unstable testing version of 1.6 included over 83 bug fixes and tweaks.

Also MyBB has changed from GPL to LGPL starting with Beta 2. This now allows plugins and things which interact with MyBB to be a licence other than GPL. (Not that we disallowed it anyway).

Yes I know that's why I'll keep some plugins paid as I said in a post somewhere in this thread.
Smile

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread and I taught you haven't seen it since it was recently posted. Tongue

Nice changues Smile
I LOVE your plugin of VIP membership ^^

... Does this mean... REFUNDS?!?! xD

j/k

Unless you wana give refunds... Tongue
[Image: mystatssig.php]

We have some jobs open!

I'll refund anyone as long as that user hasn't downloaded any of my plugins - all downloads are logged.