Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Change Username Colour

I'm having an issue purchasing and updating the Change Username Colour When you click on it, it ask for your new name color. I type in red... nothing happens. I put in a html hex code as well and the color of the username does not change.

Any Solutions?

Did you do the code edits? Check the old_documentation folder for that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

nervo how come we gotta buy that? y can't it be something for everybody like on the user cp? just wonderin haha
"...don't ever let em see ya sweat, stay cool as a cucumber..." -- T.I.

"The legs feed the wolf gentlemen" -- Herb Brooks

Well hmm, you have it on the user cp don't you?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Not on the newest themes, but on the old ones I think, I'll check now Tongue

EDIT: I was wrong. lol
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

is there this module for myplaza?

Username/Usertitle/Post style format?

(03-06-2009, 03:53 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Username/Usertitle/Post style format?

is there only username and title

what the fuck are you talking about? You asked if there was a module like this for MyPlaza and I am asking if you're talking about the Username/Usertitle/Post format module. If yes, yes there is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Calm down nervo. You can tell he meant this for myplaza because of the thread title lol. His english isn't the best Sad
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]