Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Can't upload attachments.

Well i downloaded and installed pay to download but now every time i go to upload something i get this error.
Quote:Error Attaching File
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server.
What can i do? I have tried uploading a picture, a zip file, and a rar file. Nothing works.
[Image: mystatssig.php]

We have some jobs open!

Hmm, pay to download is not related to uploading attachments. If you disable that module, does it work?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nope Undecided but it was working fine before

We have some jobs open!

Well it's not this plugin then Tongue You did something else
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hmmm I was thinking maybe it left some kind of code that uninstalling didn't get rid of. But yea i will try to fix it. Thanks

We have some jobs open!

Hmm no, the only thing it does is blocking downloads of attachments that you haven't bought and ask you buy them first

Hmm okie then, i will try and remember what i did before that. Thanks for you help

We have some jobs open!

No problem, if you need anything else just ask

Try checking your folder permissions
check file types
check maximum file size
etc

[Image: glas.png]

I did all of that, it doesn't help.

We have some jobs open!