Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Can't edit (shop) plugin? Help please!

that is not newpoints, it is the newpoints shop plug in.

I ensure you, my newpoints plugin is 1.6, thus the newest version to my knowledge.

Oh not sure where my head was when I wrote that Tongue (but definitily not here)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hey people, I have a problem. In my forum I have the shop. and if I want to buy an item, it does not pull money from my money from that is - no change on cash when I buy something. but if I Sell What I get 75% of the money back. I hope to help

(09-18-2010, 10:13 AM)Maybe12 Wrote: Hey people, I have a problem. In my forum I have the shop. and if I want to buy an item, it does not pull money from my money from that is - no change on cash when I buy something. but if I Sell What I get 75% of the money back. I hope to help

That's impossible unless you have done something wrong
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I have the plugin, reinstalled with no errors or anything else.
they have a maintenance Messenger? or something like that?

(09-18-2010, 09:52 PM)Maybe12 Wrote: I have the plugin, reinstalled with no errors or anything else.
they have a maintenance Messenger? or something like that?

Hmm what??

Have u ICq Or Skype?

No, I don't give my messenger to anyone out there