Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Betting Addon

Yeah it would be a fun addon to the points. I would like to see it.

(06-05-2011, 02:41 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I've thought about this, I guess I'd have some fun making it.

I have a copy of VBookie, which is an add on for VB cash, which I am told is fairly easy to do a workaround for MyBB, if anyone can do this, I can let them have a copy.

(09-12-2012, 03:32 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: Yeah it would be a fun addon to the points. I would like to see it.

I would like to have this plugin toooooooooo.. Thanks.
[Image: logo.gif]

Please read this thread admin......
[Image: logo.gif]

I'm thinking about writing a plugin like this, don't hold your breath nonetheless.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

My forum is desperately begging me for this. I'm mostly to blame for that. lol

We just converted to MyBB from Zetaboards because I thought that the MyBet plugin was still available. It wasn't until I started setting up the plugins that I realized it wasn't.

Anyway, I'm digging the MyBB software and would be absolutely thrilled if we could make this happen!

BTW, the support from this community is phenomenal...sooo much better than what I was used to.

The problem with addons like this one is that they take a considerable amount of work. It's not easy to find free time to work on our own projects, it's much harder to find free time to work on projects for the community. Hence why people pay developers to make them addons exclusively.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I would LOVE this, been waiting for something like this for a LONG time.

Hope this gets released.

I hardly doubt that.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

@Pirata Nervo, true, between MyRPG and some others projects, there is no time to code. I really need a RPG plugin for my forum but even so I don't have the time to work on it. This one is just on my list, no promises.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread