Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Bank glitch

Does anyone remember how it worked? I have been trying (on my test forum) to find it. I remember fixing it and I have removed the fix to test it again. But now seems it's gone Tongue I have changed the decimal and thousands seperator already to test it but nothing. I remember it was not that easy and not all numbers worked.

Does anyone of you remember?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

just add boobies to the bank and watch it instantly multiply the amount in the bank
[Image: newsigiy2.jpg]
[Image: phoxfantom.png]

That's not a glitch, that's the bank interest rate >.>
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

xD haha that's why the bank is for xD else it'd be useless -.-'...
Would be interesting to know the glitch Tongue Tongue hehehehe.
Thank you,
- Shadows.

The glitch will not work because it has been fixed by me, but I don't remember how I used to get loads of money before lol.
I remember entering something like 606,777.44

Edit:
the problem was the way round() works and the dec point and thousand seperator of the board. I must now try to find out how to cheat the bank again

Lmao, once found please tell me how Big Grin XDDD.
- Shadows.

It's patched, why would you want to know? It wouldn't work lol

oh ok den.... xP
anyways, why would you want to know ( just curious xP )

- Shadows.

To re-code a better patch Tongue