Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Attachment Downloads Log 1.0

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
Logs who downloads attachments. The name and if of the attachments are logged as well and the date of the download too.
You can choose which forums and groups are not logged.
Logs can be deleted manually and pruned.

Screenshots
[Image: admincp.th.png]

Download
Plugin is attached to this post.

If you find any bugs, please report them please.

Attached Files
.rar   Attachment Downloads Log 1.0.rar (Size: 42.16 KB / Downloads: 66)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thank you so much for this!

Is there any mod ?? attachment download limit, i don't remember which mybb forum i saw they set register user can download attachment daily basis. like each registered user can download daily 100/200mb file per day

Not here, I don't know about other forums
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

What about intergrating this right into the post ?In other words when you have an attachment in a post and they download it shows in post to staff only who downloaded l;ke in vb??

(08-15-2010, 10:38 PM)Taz112768 Wrote: What about intergrating this right into the post ?In other words when you have an attachment in a post and they download it shows in post to staff only who downloaded l;ke in vb??

That's possible but that would just add more queries to showthread.php and it's something I do not want

Ok well i use it now way it is and it is fine thought maybe it would be a good option to have if one wanted thank you!!