Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

All items (ALL!)

Hello! : D

I have a question ... I checked the plugin code "Shop" and tried to change the query to retrieve objects from users, I wanted to show all objects, even though they are a kind Buy 2 shows two lamps and bulbs ° - °

I hope that I made it clear xD

What do I need arises to change?

(Google translation)

Nope, I didn't understand anything Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Si hablas español, te puedo ayudar Jonathan =)

[Image: glas.png]

Ok uhm

On "newpoints_shop.php" there is this string "// do not show multiple icons of the same item if we own more than one" well i want shot multiple icons! °-°

Well remove that bit of code then. I haven't checked it so can't confirm but it should work
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

No it doesn't go Sad

The cose is:

// do not show multiple icons of the same item if we own more than one
$query = $db->simple_select('newpoints_shop_items', 'iid,name,icon', 'visible=1 AND iid IN ('.implode(',', array_unique($items)).')', array('limit' => intval($mybb->settings['newpoints_shop_itemsprofile'])));
while ($item = $db->fetch_array($query))

Oh, you must replace the array_unique($items) with $items

NothingSad

Nevermind then, I don't have time to do specific code changes to everyone. Sorry