Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Additional Group Rules - New Points

So I couldn't find a forum where you could post suggestions, so I thought this would be the only place for it.

When applying group rules for a certain group in Newpoints, it only applies correctly if the user has it as their primary group. It would be so much more helpful and customizable if you could apply group rules to a group, and they'd still be effective if it was someone's additional group. Please consider this. Thanks! Smile

Hi,

The problem with that is the conflicts between rules from additional groups. It would make things more complex unnecessarily.

Thanks for your suggestion though Smile

Regards,
Diogo
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(12-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Hi,

The problem with that is the conflicts between rules from additional groups. It would make things more complex unnecessarily.

Thanks for your suggestion though Smile

Regards,
Diogo

True. Maybe have rules for specific user titles? I'm just throwing any idea out there. It's kind of limited that you can only do it for primary user groups. It's definitely a good plugin though.

What do you mean by specific user titles?

I don't think this is really feasible. What about payouts for example? Group rules allow you to specify that. It would become very confusing, hence why I decided not to implement this in the first place Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(12-07-2017, 06:28 AM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: What do you mean by specific user titles?

I don't think this is really feasible. What about payouts for example? Group rules allow you to specify that. It would become very confusing, hence why I decided not to implement this in the first place Smile

Like how my title is "MyBB Noob". Also group payouts don't work for additional groups. I've tried that. Sad

Hi,

I know they don't work, that's what I meant. It would become unnecessarily more complex to support additional groups for that as well.

Regards,
Diogo