Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

About my shoutbox?

I've read a few posts before that the newer myshoutbox will be lightweight and more features will be stripped down for better performance and speed, however may I ask, when approximately will be the next release of the myshoutbox? Smile

D-X69
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

There is no date on when it will be released.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

^ Oh okay, but I thought you've mentioned most of the features were stripped down, isn't it ready for release? Smile

(05-16-2010, 05:57 AM)D-X69 Wrote: ^ Oh okay, but I thought you've mentioned most of the features were stripped down, isn't it ready for release? Smile

It is ready, it's just being tested on my site and I'll keep it private until I think it's stable.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Okay man, I hope it'll have better performance than the older version and are as lightweight as possible.. Thanks mate, hope to see it release soon.

(05-16-2010, 05:57 PM)D-X69 Wrote: Okay man, I hope it'll have better performance than the older version and are as lightweight as possible.. Thanks mate, hope to see it release soon.

It is way more lightweight Smile

(05-16-2010, 09:22 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(05-16-2010, 05:57 PM)D-X69 Wrote: Okay man, I hope it'll have better performance than the older version and are as lightweight as possible.. Thanks mate, hope to see it release soon.

It is way more lightweight Smile

Okay thanks, can't wait.. Smile