Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

A little question about MyCompany + Bug report

Ya, I think owners should be able to make items. Is there anyway to make this possible?

Hmm yes it is possible, I will need re-write something tho :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I think MyCompany is really great, but I'd like to work on my own company too. Are the re-writes you have to do very complex??

I don't know yet. I will have to take a look at it and think about at least 2 ways of doing what you want
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

would you consider releasing a modified version of this module?

I will release an updated version of MyCompany next week I hope

[suggestion]When someone creates an item,
it should be added to "their created items" and then it should have a "restock" button.
Like that it's not confusing on how to restock =D.
- Shadows.

Restocking is easy.
In create item, just type the name of the item you want to restock and the new price Smile
But yes it was a lame way to fix a bug.
I will add a new table above the create item form with a list of created items and a button after every item like:
TV [ Restock ] - 50 (.)(.)

When you click Restock, a popup like the one used for "Are you sure?" questions in MyCompany and MyPlaza, pops up and you must enter the price of the item.

kewl that'd be awesome Big Grin
maybe also like a MAX ITEMS per company, and the owner can delete items made by users if he has too much of them
- Shadows.

yeh that's a nice suggestion