Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

50% discount - Summer Plan!

We've launched a new campaign of 50% discount for the 6 months subscription plan. This discount will remain active during the month of July (and the end of June of course).

The plan is now available here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/upgrade.php
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Excellent... will thinking for this.

Thanks for this Pirata! I'm not sure when my current subscription ends but I'll be sure to get this!

when I click on the upgrade page to extend my current subscription, this is what I see: "No subscriptions plans found."

is this because I'm already a subscriber? how do I extend my subscription with your offer?

Yes, you cannot extend your subscription. You can only purchase a new plan after yours expires Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Thank you for the offer. I will try to see if I can use it in one of my projects. I hope this 50% offer will remain some more time after July, knowing that time is flying and I'm always slower than "time" Blush (Projects are slow, I'm not.)

This offer should end by the end of the present month, unless we receive a bump in subscriptions by the end of it. If that happens, we can keep the discount for a few days, like we did in December-January.

I Purchased...Thanks.
Hope my requirements will be fulfilled.

We hope so too Smile

(06-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Diogo Parrinha Wrote: Yes, you cannot extend your subscription. You can only purchase a new plan after yours expires Smile

how can I see when mine expires?