Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

3 Requests

Request 1:
Submit Suggestion. Basically the "Staff Applications", just that its a suggestion to be submitted, not a application.

Request 2:
Ability for the Thread Starter to put a "Prefix". Like right next to the "Thread Subject" textbox, theres a dropdown list. Inside the dropdown list could be like: [Request] [Release] [Question] [Help] etc

Request 3:
Sort of a "Advertising Mod". For some areas of the forum, i.e. Search, UserCP, Buddy List (Just examples), I will probably put a "Linkbucks" link to them. Is it possible for Certain Usergroups to be able to directly go into the content without viewing the ad? For example:
Registered User:
Clicking the Search button will take them to: Advertisement Link.
Advertisement Link will take them to: Search.

Admin:
Clicking the Search button will take them to: Search.

(04-10-2010, 01:18 PM)iamazn Wrote: Request 2:
Ability for the Thread Starter to put a "Prefix". Like right next to the "Thread Subject" textbox, theres a dropdown list. Inside the dropdown list could be like: [Request] [Release] [Question] [Help] etc

Request 3:
Sort of a "Advertising Mod". For some areas of the forum, i.e. Search, UserCP, Buddy List (Just examples), I will probably put a "Linkbucks" link to them. Is it possible for Certain Usergroups to be able to directly go into the content without viewing the ad? For example:
Registered User:
Clicking the Search button will take them to: Advertisement Link.
Advertisement Link will take them to: Search.

Admin:
Clicking the Search button will take them to: Search.
Request 2 <= THIS OMG , DO WANT (lol haha) add image support please, nickman ones don't have it

Request 3 <= did you tried My advertisements? :S

[Image: glas.png]

Request 1: No, you'd probably be the only one to use it.
Request 2: No, 1.6 has thread prefixes and there are mods for 1.4 which add thread prefixes too, why would I make a new one?
Request 3: No, try My Advertisements.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/prefix-manager

This is a nice Prefix add-on until we get 1.6